Over 200 works of art, sumptuous food and more at Art for Change 2014
Enjoy our auction ticket discount when you buy early. Don't miss out!
Excitment is building for Art for Change 2014, the 26th annual art auction to benefit PERSAD CENTER, and tickets are on sale now. The main event takes place on Monday, May 12, and we're excited to annouce that our new venue is the Wyndham Grand Downtown Pittsburgh. Guests will enjoy roaming the galleries to bid on over 200 works of art, while taking in spectacular views of Point State Park.
Tickets are also available for our Underwriters Circle Party on Thursday, April 10 at the stylish J. Verno Studios in the South Side. Guests will enjoy gourmet food from Girasole of Shadyside, and a Studio 54 atmosphere filled with glamour, elegance, and of course, disco dancing! New York nightclub chic is the style for this special evening where guests can meet the many talented artists who have donated work to the auction. VIP ticket packages include tickets to both events, and passes to the VIP Lounge at the auction in May. As previously announced, our honorary chair, Tony-Award winning actor Billy Porter, will be on hand in the VIP Lounge to welcome our VIP guests.
GREAT ART + A GREAT PARTY! Auction highlights include:
- A vebal and silent auction featuring over 200 works of art
- A smorgasbord of food from 20 different area restaurants
- Silent auction gift baskets featuring vacation packages, restaurant gift certificates, luxury items, and cultural event tickets
- Bid on art with electronic bidding from the palm of your hand
- Experience the excitement and energy of a live auction
- Network with art lovers, artists, business leaders and LGBTQ friends and allies
Please make your plans now to join us for Art for Change 2014. The party wouldn't be the same without you, and every dollar we raise goes toward PERSAD CENTER'S Free Care Fund.