A fun PERSAD CENTER benefit with a serious mission
When it comes to helping the LGBTQ community and people living with HIV, we take our work very seriously. PERSAD CENTER is dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients at all stages of life.
Through our Free Care Fund we help clients with compassionate, professional care:
- Lifting people from depression and isolation through specialized counseling
- Working with teens to prevent suicide and the traumatizing effects of bullying
- Providing counseling and wellness strategies for people living with HIV
- Bringing seniors out of isolation and connecting them with vital support
- Helping people with the process of coming out and self-acceptance
While the work of PERSAD CENTER is serious, we like to find special ways to bring the community together for fun events to support our mission.
Please join us on Sunday, September 21 at South Shore Riverfront Park (SouthSide Works) for the Donut Dash! Registration for this fun-filled run and walk is just $25, and all proceeds benefit the Free Care Fund. We’ll have lots of Donuts and Coffee, courtesy of Dunkin’ Donuts, music from DJ Adele, along with community friends and supporters like you! Sign up today (or simply make a donation) by clicking here and we can all dash to make a difference! Thank you for your support.